Friday, June 1, 2012

Wedding day

 During the sealing the kids went over to the Disney store.  Thanks Uncle Mike!!


 I think Jordan looks a little nervous to introduce his new bride to his oldest brother. Just saying.

 The whole family
 (Well, most of us)


 Mason snagging a licorice


 Oliver and Abby


 Mason and Elle


 I think Jordan is updating his FB status
-Married-


 Parker, Kenny, and Anthony


 Dustin helping me get a picture of Justin
(After all, I am Justin's favorite aunt on both sides)
haha

 Joey, Anthony, Justin, and Kenny


 In your face...


 See Brittney... you WERE at the reception


 Parker and Jake


 Lauren and Myia


 Grandma and Elle


 Time to decorate the car


Mason and Dylan

2 comments:

  1. My eyes are all black. I guess it hides how tired I was. That's the last time I skype at 3 am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on blogger much lately, so I totally missed these posts until now! but I loved all the pictures! That was a fun week!

    ReplyDelete