Saturday, April 16, 2011

Auntie Tawni came to visit

Ok, so I haven't blogged for a LONG time. I have been so busy! I have so much to blog also. I decide to get started today and blog about Tawni visiting. Let me start by saying that we LOVE when family comes to visit. Hint hint! We had a great time with Auntie Tawni. We went to the movies, the sports complex, and a Pacers game.
Parker jumping into a pit of foam. (the foam is blocks just like head-on foam, Uncle Dylan should make a pit like this in his house!) Lauren jumping
Nedra jumping.

Notice where we jump from is super skinny, I barely fit through. It is definitely made for kids.



Dustin jumping



Tawni getting ready to jump. We didn't get an action shot of her.


Can't have family over without playing the Oreo game. Love that game!
Elle in the foam


Dustin and Tawni sitting front row at a Pacers game. A BIG thanks to Alan!!


It was a great weekend, and I am grateful Tawni came to visit us in Indiana.

3 comments:

  1. Always a treat when family comes to visit. Glad you had fun with her. I love the pic of you jumping in the foam:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Dylan tried for a long time to get a foam pit. I guess its just not ment to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I showed this to Billy and he was super mad he didn't jump into the foam! I wouldn't let him. Oops! I didn't know they would let us! How FUN!!! It looks like you guys had such a great time! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete