Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April fools

I just love April fools day! This year for breakfast Dustin put food coloring in the kids cereal bowl, then filled it with cereal. When the kids poured their milk in their bowl, the milk turned green. It was so funny. The kids were so confused.
For lunch I made "grilled cheese" sandwiches and "french fries". I took pound cake and sliced it then toasted it. And the "cheese is frosting that I colored orange.









Elle thought it looked weird. And refused to eat.

Lauren, Parker, and Kate thought it was so funny and they loved it!!








2 comments:

  1. Those sandwiches look delicious! What did you use for the ketchup? Elle's face is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! I love it! I might have to borrow those ideas for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete