Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things we did to keep busy during the snow days

The kids were out of school for a week because of the big ice storm we had a few weeks ago.
So, we were stuck in the house for a week. And I was sick with a Sinus Infection! URGH!!
It was nice to have Lauren and Parker home to help take care of the other kids while I was sick, but it was hard for us to be stuck in the house.
I did get out of bed a couple of times. We made OOBLECK. Which is one of the funnest things ever!! It amazes me every time I make it.


And the other time I got out of bed was to let the kids finger paint. What a mess that was!!












4 comments:

  1. Sorry you were sick!!! It looks like the kiddos had fun!! You're such a great mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute posts! cute kids! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAK is the best! I think that is what I am going to do when Sarah's little playgroup comes the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that I said I made GAK. I made OOBLECK. GAK is fun, but OOBLECK is way cooler! OOPS!

    ReplyDelete